Explore with us
Blakeney and the North Norfolk Coast have such a wealth of beautiful and interesting places to see and enjoy. Here are just a handful of our favourites. You’ll find much, much more about Blakeney and our stunning coastline at Visit North Norfolk.
Our top 5 things to do in our area are…
- Sail out for some seal spotting. You can’t come to this part of the world and not meet our resident seals on Blakeney Point. Choose from Beans or Temples seal trips leaving from Morston.
- Take a walk along the Coastal Path. FromBlakeney Quay, you can walk east to Cley-Next-The-Sea or west to the saltmarshes of Morston and Stiffkey. You’re guaranteed to feel refreshed after all that fresh coastal air.
- Visit Holkham Hall & Beach. Definitely a WOW along the North Norfolk Coast, this stately home offers so much with its visitor centre, bike hire, walks, boating lake, children’s play area, shops (including Adnams) and its very own sandy beach.
- Ride the North Norfolk Railway. Step back in time with a ride on a steam train! Running from Holt to Sheringham and back, you’ll enjoy the best views along this pretty coastline.
- Visit the market town of Holt. Awash with cute boutiques and scrummy cafes, it’s well worth a visit and it’s only five miles away. It has an Adnams store too.