Covid - keeping you safe
The law has changed to permit bookings for up to a maximum of six people.
So just to clarify…
- TABLE BOOKINGS – You can socialise, drink and dine with up to 6 people at a table either inside or outside. You must continue to socially distance from other households on your table. We strongly recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
To book online, click here. For single households larger than 6 people, please call 01263 740574 to make your booking.
To assist NHS Test and Trace, we require the contact details for the lead host of each table and will keep these safely on file for 21 days.
- FACE COVERINGS - You must wear a face covering when entering or exiting, and whilst moving around the pub. You do not need to wear the face covering at your table.
- CLOSING TIME - We now close at 10pm. Please bear this in mind when booking your table to ensure you have a relaxing and leisurely time with us. For those of you staying the night, we’re happy for you to enjoy our drinks in the comfort of your room after closing time.
- FOOD ORDERING - We are strictly table service only, which hopefully makes for a more relaxing time for you. All our food and drink menus are available online and our team are around to assist you.
- REDUCED CAPACITIES – To aid social distancing, we are serving fewer people than we used to. Please be patient and understanding with our teams as we do everything we can to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe time.
- CLEANING – You’ll see lots more hygiene measures in place to keep our beautiful White Horse clean and safe.
To find out more, click here.